**9/27 update: this position is now filled. Please stay tuned for future opportunities!**
Baking for Good Seeks Experienced Marketing Manager
Baking for Good, a NYC-based online bakery start-up that donates 15% of every purchase to a charity of the customer’s choice, seeks a Marketing Manager to join its team. Launched in 2009, Baking for Good is currently partnered with over 200 national and local nonprofits and has been featured on the TODAY Show and ABC News and in magazines including Entrepreneur, InStyle, and SELF.
The Marketing Manager will play a key role in many aspects of the company’s growth, reporting directly to the CEO. Key responsibilities include:
- Proposing and executing strategic marketing programs based on Baking for Good’s current efforts, industry best practices, and new/creative ideas
- Forming partnerships and promotions with other brands and businesses
- Developing relationships with key influencers including food experts, academics, food/media celebrities, and nonprofit organizations
- Leading corporate sales/marketing efforts for holiday gifting
- Managing social media accounts (twitter, blog, facebook)
- Overseeing communications strategy and public relations outreach
This is a paid position based in NYC. Please submit resume and cover letter to emily [at] bakingforgood [dot] com.